Pediatric Associates of Alexandria, Inc.
- Vaccine Records & Requirements
A copy of you child's vaccine record can be found on the patient portal. You...
- School Forms
It's that time of year again! You may fax (703-922-6067), email (email@example.com) or drop off...
- Nurse Advice Line
We continue to offer a nurse advice line during normal office hours. You can call...
We request your patience as we continue to work on our phone systems. If you have difficulty reaching us via phone, there are other ways you can request an appointment. You may request an appointment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Well checks for established can be scheduled online via the portal or online here.
As of August 1, 2021:
1. If both parents are vaccinated, they may both come to the appointment, if necessary.
2. If it is a hardship to get childcare, other siblings may come in too. Please keep them home if you can.
3. We will be seeing all types of appointments at both offices.
4. Since most kids have not been vaccinated yet, everyone 2 years and older must continue to wear masks.
5. We are now accepting walk-in visits. This is only during weekdays Mon-Thurs 6AM-7PM and Fridays 6AM-5PM.
We appreciate your kindness and understanding, as we strive to provide great care while keeping everyone as safe as we can.
Telemedicine visits are offered for sick visits for our established patients.
Staying Safe from COVID-19
Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your children. We now have the ability to provide the COVID-19 Vaccine in our healthplex office! Please call to schedule an appointment for your children ages 12 and up. If you are unable to come to our office, see the links below for other options for Covid vaccines for kids: