In-Office Visits During COVID-19
We are continuing to see patients in our offices. Patients who need physicals and or vaccines will need to be seen in the office.
Please be advised of the following:
- All visits must be scheduled. We cannot accept walk-ins at this time.
- We are separating sick visits and well visits between our two offices:
- We screen for patients at risk on the phone to be prepared at check-in.
- Your child may be asked to wear a mask.
- Please limit the number of people coming to the visit to one parent or guardian with the child.
- You may be called to adjust a scheduled appointment to reduce your risk. We apologize for the inconvenience; however, your health and safety are our number one priority.
Safety Procedures in Our Offices
Please watch this video of Dr. Bryant describing the safety procedures at our Potomac Yard office.
Please watch this video of Tyler describing the safety procedures at our Inova Healthplex office.