Pediatric Associates of Alexandria Inc. offers:
- Complimentary prenatal visits with one of our providers
- New Patient Appointments
- Lactation Support
- Well-check Exams - from infancy to age 21
- Same-day Emergency Sick Child Visits - for established patients
- Walk-in Hours for "Established Acutely Sick" patients only
- Sports Physicals
- ADD/ADHD Consultation Visits
- Asthma Checkups including pulmanary fuction testing (Spirometry)
- Developmental Pediatrics Consults with our specialist, Lowry Shropshire, MD
- Pre-travel Consultations
Here at Pediatric Associates, we believe that vaccinations are an essential part of our work protecting children from serious illness, disability and death. We follow the immunization schedule recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Thankfully, the vaccinations are very safe, and are associated with only minor side effects, such as fever and tenderness at the injection site. More serious side effects, such as allergy, are exceedingly rare. This risk exists when any medication is given, including over the counter medications.
We ask that parents at Pediatric Associates follow the recommended schedule. This is for the sake of their own children, the greater community, and for the babies in our practice who are susceptible to infections because they remain too young to be vaccinated. Having a family immunized patient population is essential to our providing this protection.
connect with us
Open 7 days a week!